The Resurrector is Now on Presale
Starting July 23rd, The Resurrector is on presale on Indiegogo. Part of publishing it with New Degree Press, I require to show there is enough interest in the book and momentum is built. This is where the presale campaign comes into place.
The campaign is not just to buy the book, but to support me in this process. Contributing to the campaign, all supported will receive:
- A copy (or more) of the book, either digital or signed paperback
- Be part of my author community, that will receive early access to chapters of the book, and be my beta readers to give me feedback. This in place will help me shape a better book!
- Help me choose the cover design
- Be mentioned in the acknowledgement section of the book
- Be invited to the book launch party
Head over to https://igg.me/at/the-resurrector to check out the campaign. There are different perk levels to fit everyone ability for support.
2 thoughts on “The Resurrector is Now on Presale”
[…] In this session, we interviewed each other about our author journey, which author inspires us, what our book are about, and which character we love the most in out book. Nick talked about his Sci-Fi opera book Steel in the Blood, while I talked about The Resurrector. […]
[…] embarrassed in public on the stage of Second City in Toronto. But, I also accepted the date if my campaign for pre-selling The Resurrector would be […]
Comments are closed.